Problems with acessing aquascapeonline

toeknee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
Chicago
They're prices do not match as advertised! I called about a wild oscar, which says 2" for $10 and on the phone they said 3" for $40!!! Ridiculous! Plus a 60 dollar shipping fee! I was not gonna pay $100 for an oscar. I rather purchase a plane ticket to Columbia and catch him myself! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DavidGTI

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2012
Newark nj
The website says wild oscars for 2" is 12.00 and they don't have them in stock whoever you spoke to gave you a price on the larger 4"-5" rio Tocantins they have them in stock not the wild ones also shipping it's cheap and that's with any place they don't use USPS

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
They're prices do not match as advertised! I called about a wild oscar, which says 2" for $10 and on the phone they said 3" for $40!!! Ridiculous! Plus a 60 dollar shipping fee! I was not gonna pay $100 for an oscar. I rather purchase a plane ticket to Columbia and catch him myself! Lol

http://www.aquascapeonline.com/prodView.asp?idproduct=125&item=Wild Oscars 2

Looking for a 2" Please type in your email and we will notify you when they come back in stock.
Pedro

toeknee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
Chicago
The website says wild oscars for 2" is 12.00 and they don't have them in stock whoever you spoke to gave you a price on the larger 4"-5" rio Tocantins they have them in stock not the wild ones also shipping it's cheap and that's with any place they don't use USPS

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
According to the person I spoke with, they were the wild oscars and she even said it was strange that they were priced different. She must've been new I guess. But I know it's not cheap but the grand total is ridiculous for one oscar I don't care what you have to say about that.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Because you shouldn't bash high price of shipped fish considering your getting a live animal shipped to you. Its way different then your average package they need to be overnighted

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store