Problems with acessing aquascapeonline

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
No I haven't, nor will I ever for a price like that. Its just my opinion, what's the big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
What's the big deal? The big deal is you are saying negative things about a vendors freight rate. You should make a thread to bad mouth airlines and freight companies. Also one bashing oil companies, tire companies, unions and pilots. Am I missing anyone or thing that contribute to the cost of freight?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mikehagan

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yes, 50-60 dollars is standard for shipping fish... You're supposed to order more than one fish so that it's worth the shipping cost.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
No I haven't, nor will I ever for a price like that. Its just my opinion, what's the big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Better stick to purchasing at your LFS.

I have ordered from vendors and paid just as much for shipping and more for species I cant get locally. When your lfs doesnt carry rare or uncommon species or you prefer wild caught specimens that you want you pay to get it.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Better stick to purchasing at your LFS.

I have ordered from vendors and paid just as much for shipping and more for species I cant get locally. When your lfs doesnt carry rare or uncommon species or you prefer wild caught specimens that you want you pay to get it.
X 2. I recently paid $70 to have 3 live items that were $6 each shipped to me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store