Question for Canadian MFK's.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
So, I might be going to canada this summer for a day or two(I'm in Washington so the Canadian border is only a few hours away)

And I instantly though "CANADA? ASIAN ARO'S!?" but I dont know were to find them. Before you get any ideas about me buying one, let me tell you I am 100% not going to buy one. Even if I wanted to, my mom knows they're illegal in the states :ROFL:

So what LFS would be cool to go to and see some nice aro's up close?

Thanks guys.
:)

Brenden

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2006
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Which province are you going to visit? I personally have never seen an Asian Aro in a LFS before, they can all order them in, but I would assume a little to pricey to just stock. Let me ask around and let you know, by the way I am in Ontario.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Brenden;1712832; said:
Which province are you going to visit? I personally have never seen an Asian Aro in a LFS before, they can all order them in, but I would assume a little to pricey to just stock. Let me ask around and let you know, by the way I am in Ontario.
I dont exactly know what province.
Probably B.C.
Possibly Alberta.

I dont know anything about Canada, lol
But my sisters have been before.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Brenden;1712853; said:
If its West coast I probable wont be able to help you, but I will see what I can find out.
Yeah it's going to be mostly West Coast seeing as I'm In Washington.

I want to go to Toronto and stuff but I doubt we will.

AKblue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2008
Wasilla, AK
A number of years ago, in response to a question, a BC resident said, "We have a navy?"

I wish I had saved that news clipping.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
So, it seems like I wont be finding any asian aro's?

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
its bc all the asians at local fish stores close to U.S boarder where sold to americans lol then they drove them here. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store