questions about Datnoid

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Not to sound like a jerk but lets forget about the claim that they're bred in captivity (obvious lie) if they're really trying to act like they can sell STs for $47.99 than this is obviously fraud. Even if we could breed them the price wouldn't drop that low anytime soon.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not to sound like a jerk but lets forget about the claim that they're bred in captivity (obvious lie) if they're really trying to act like they can sell STs for $47.99 than this is obviously fraud. Even if we could breed them the price wouldn't drop that low anytime soon.
In that case Gage,although they used the name Siamese Tiger Fish they did not claim them to be pulchers,in fact they have the name microlepis clearly in use so $47.99 for a two inch indo is quite high.

Sarmo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
SouthWest MT
hey guys, thanks for the info, sorry about bieng AWOL i was looking at the Vendor section as suggested...... i am obviously a newbe, some of those pages were hard to get around and when i found something interesting it was from 09 :):) a bit of a waste of time i guess for someone who doesn't know all the scientific names off the top of my head...... then i get distracted when i look something up and go off in a completely different direction.... focus, focus, focus

i like PetZone, that site was helpful. if you have any gold datnoids that are in the 4" range please let me know and post a pic ( i like the ones that have nice crisp lines and bright colors, probably like everyone else, the whole initial thing has me confused) and i'll see what else i might want to order.

Sarmo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
SouthWest MT
i would buy from mfk members. I pick up a NGT Datnoid from a member for 120, just check on mfk for post. Good Luck
that would be great! i've been looking through those for a while now. problem is, i live in Montana, not California....... i don't mind driving 400 to 500 miles in a day to get a nice fish but so far even Spokane WA (480 miles round trip, closest big town) doesn't have much that i can find. i use to drive over there in the morning and wait for the Reef Shops to open and fill up on the newest coral frags and head home. if only i could find a MFK over there that was getting rid of some Dats......

all in good time.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Something will come up soon. Just don't rush into it. That's when u loose $$ or u end up with something u don't really really like.

Private fish market Is like buses and trains. Never there when u want one, then 3 or 4 arrive all at the same time!.

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
What about Craig'slist or whatever its called or did you try that already?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store