RARE : Australian Lungfish - Neoceratodus forsteri

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Nic;1843060;1843060 said:
cant do both??? i would think the aro would leave the lung alone or is it more a $$ factor buy one or the other...
factor of buying one or the others... or just buying more asian arowanas... but quite a few asian countries that banned the importation of AUL...

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
i see.... wish i knew you when you couldnt get rid of them.... i want one and might get one from mike but dont know... its alot for such a small fish...

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Tainted Glory;1842254; said:
David...I got word from a friend that you were, at one point, considering purchasing Gordon's farm. Just curious why that didn't pan out? I feel like you could do great things with that place.
The reason why it did not work out was b/c the guy I had lined up to run the farm for me if I bought it got married and his wife needed to stay in the city due to the nature of her job, so he was no longer able to to do what we discussed and as I have my main business here in Japan so I would not be able to run the farm myself. So things fell apart pretty quickly from there as there is no one else that I could trust to run the place.
Bogwoodbruce;1842280; said:
David i think that snowy has made you a tad bitter. LOL. Go buy a plat asian arowana LOL.
Unfortunately it has made me neither bitter or bothered by comments like yours and others. And I will be buying a platinum asian X-back arowana when one becomes available, but unfortunately I will not be getting it b/c you have suggested it, but b/c I have been waiting for a long time to get one as it is such a nice fish.

Anything else Bruce?

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
You know when Li uses this smiley :eek: it is HUGE!

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Hey everyone leave david alone, and stop compairing WW to MFK and such,
sheesh everyone get along and be friends
:)

mkman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
CA
Guys lets not let this turn into some kind of comparison of whose collection is better, etc.
Ashdavid has a awesome collection and Neo has a awesome collection, no need to compare.

No need to know who is the baller or whatever you call it.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
mkman;1843662;1843662 said:
Guys lets not let this turn into some kind of comparison of whose collection is better, etc.
Ashdavid has a awesome collection and Neo has a awesome collection, no need to compare.

No need to know who is the baller or whatever you call it.
dont think any one is comparing collections.... we are talking about the new batch of snowies...

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
neoprodigy;1842898; said:
that is not always the case... in the fish biz... bread and butter fish makes the $. rare and exotic is a gamble...

check out gulper cats and GATF...
yeah you have a point and I agree.. just trying to think of a way to make up 1.5 mil in a short amount of time(to warrant the purchase) with a AUL farm.. lol

mkman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
CA
Neo if you do some some of these white auls, post pics! They do look nice.

Ashdavid, too bad it didn't work out with buying the farm! Would have been AWESOME to see a good hobbyist like yourself own a farm breeding AULS!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store