Rays on a budget- My (somewhat long) story w/pics

tscharf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2009
Bowie MD
good luck mike, we are all rooting forya, hope everythings ok.

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
One day at a time...that's how it goes for a lot of sus...a lot of the time...

I'm enjoying the beginning of sommer...I'd love to be driving the racecar myself, but it sure is awesome to see her go...

Fish-wise...all is well. I have a few things going that I'll update as soon as they become worthy.

Right now I have a bunch of physics and geometry going on...I'm not happy enough with the race car running top 5. It's all about the W.

Here's a pic from friday, and a copy of the autograph card that the driver had made up for the 3 cars he is racing this year.

mod 013b.jpg

hettinger autograph card.jpg

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
That seems like an insane amouint of reading after thinking about it a bit. hope it wasn't time wasted! lol.

Mike

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
Still plugging along. got some fish moved into the outside pool and putting the White Tilapia in the pond where the Koi were...

the well pressure tank ruptured last night and I havn't had time today to deal with it...no running water is fun.

I got to play like I was in a submarine that'd been hit... that's always a neat game. ;)

Getting back into the swing of things...I'll get caught up more soon.

Mike

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
Bass update...the largest is about 6" now and very fat. They don't like cameras...lol...they usually don't hide this much.
pbass614.jpg

pbass614.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Matteus

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
wow it took me a while to find this thread back its really great and i love what you do cant wait till next update

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store