Returning back to the Shark World with a new tank

L8braker

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2011
AVL, NC
Ok sorry for the slow progress...Stand should be done soon. It took me a while to get that sorted out. Having a steel stand over built hahaha This tank will be rock solid with adjustable feet for perfect leveling. Stay tuned for more :popcorn:

Aggressive By Nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
man I want that tank, but 9ft long so it can fit perfectly where I have my shark pond and wetdry and would be the whole wall.

L8braker

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2011
AVL, NC
My buddy has finally welded up the stand. I should get it today and have it painted / installed this weekend. This thing looks beefy! Each leg will have adjustable pivoting feet to level the tank.

photo (9).JPG

photo (9).JPG

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Stock it already! :)

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
very nice keep us updated when you stock it get it up and running. i thought i had found a good deal on a big tank once but then i realized with the mesaurments they gave me it was not as big as they said it was so i ended up passing on it.

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
very nice keep us updated when you stock it get it up and running. i thought i had found a good deal on a big tank once but then i realized with the mesaurments they gave me it was not as big as they said it was so i ended up passing on it.
Hate when that happens, I see it all the time on my CList.

That's a nice tank. I'm a huge fan of the pretty much square designs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store