RIP... Beasty

T.K.O.P. 8=X

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Pa.
www.myyearbook.com
That's sad to see sorry to hear about your lose.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So sad,how big were you able to grow it to in the time that you had it?

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
sorry man but what happened? And if you don't mind can you tell us about its growth rate and diet. I am keeping 3 yellows and 1 red as of now. My yellows have dwarfed my red and he became a possible food item. So I had to move the red out. My yellows went from 2 1/2'' to 6+'' in 6 months, but the red only grew about a inch. The biggest problem I have had keeping cuda has been jumpers. I bought 5 yellows and a red 6-7 months ago and 2 yellows found a way out in the middle of the night, and jumped to death. So if you have any tips or insight on keeping cuda first hand, that would be great.

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA
Not sure exactly what caused it but he had a curved spine, had to euthanize. Ate freeze dried krill occasional live food, As far as growth hard to tell had a growth spurt when he was young then just saw him too often to notice how fast..

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
i read an article long ago on water snake about feeding cuda's prepared foods and muscular and skeletle diseases. I did not pay much attention to it until now. I know in humans that a lack of certain nutrients in food can cause malformations. And that could have maybe been the case hear. sorry for your loss.

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
yes plain and simple. I have lost 2 in the last six months due to jumping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store