River Monsters?

MBilyeu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Tacoma, WA
You can get most of the good parts of the episodes in 4-5 minute segments on animal planets website. Just google "river monsters" and click the link to the animal planet website. That goonch looked awesome, I want one! I can't wait to see the alligator gar episode this Sunday. I don't DVR much, but this series is one of the few I do.

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
Was that river monsters or nature shock???

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
East_korea_loli;3025118; said:
i dont udnerstand how a catfish can kill people and eat them whole/
I still find it hard to believe that particular catfish actually eats humans despite the report that they eat the cremated remains dumped in the river. There is a difference between actual live humans and cremated remains. A lot of catfish are opportunistic scavengers. Some tabloids tend to stretch the truth.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
ceewah;3025042; said:
I'm actually recording the whole series into my DVR. If you guys want, I can upload them every show and even the past 2 shows on YouTube just for the MFK members sake =). I just wanna know who will watch it once I upload it.. I don't wanna put all these effort uploading it when nobody is even going to watch.. You know what I mean? Also the upload would be in 720p resolution on YouTube(that's HD).

So let me know who are interested. If I get enough votes, then I will upload every show.
im watching right now:popcorn:
DVR :headbang2

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
CAn someone pppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee upload it for those who are without River monsters its all there in the bible:
MFK 3:16
Those with Animal planet shall upload the first RIver monsters yea!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store