River Monsters?

rnocera

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
ceewah;3025042; said:
So let me know who are interested. If I get enough votes, then I will upload every show.

I would LOVE to see these videos. But I'd love to see them on something other than Youtube- they'll get flagged fast for copyright. I'd love to have complete files. Dunno if you'd be able to upload those elsewhere (hulu or something like that?), or e-mail them to me or something?

random fish guy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2008
NW Indiana
ceewah;3025042; said:
I'm actually recording the whole series into my DVR. If you guys want, I can upload them every show and even the past 2 shows on YouTube just for the MFK members sake =). I just wanna know who will watch it once I upload it.. I don't wanna put all these effort uploading it when nobody is even going to watch.. You know what I mean? Also the upload would be in 720p resolution on YouTube(that's HD).

So let me know who are interested. If I get enough votes, then I will upload every show.

X2

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
got my vote!

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
Maybe up load it to the BT???

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
I want to see an arowana epsiode of river monsters.

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
Where to????

ceewah

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2009
Thrilla in Manila
Just like I promised the members. I have uploaded the show from last night which was about the "alligator gar". There's 1 problem though, when I uploaded the videos part by part last night, I saw this morning that part 4 had an error( I think it was too long, so I have to split part 4 into 2). I will up load the last part as soon as I get home from work which is 7pm pst. For all you who can't wait, and want to see the first 3 parts of the show, go to my channel. www.YouTube.com/ceewah

Just watch videos 1,2,3.. I apologize that I haven't changed the name of the video and it doesn't have video description as well because these were uploaded when I went to sleep.. Let me know if there's any problem. Also it should be in HD as well(720p). Enjoy!

bfhslilred93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2008
new england
i am in love with the goonch catfish now and this show. its alligator gar next week right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store