Rodger's 561 Gallon Build

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Is this tank for big bichirs and dats? Subbed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yes, around 20' of polys and 4 dats around 10" ea. Oh, and a leitcherdti arowana, giraffe granulosis and uranoscopis cats. Albino giant gourami and c pinima. I wish I could trust my albino marble lungfish but I don't want to have him bite a chunk out of someone laying on the bottom. Somewhere down the road I would like to try my hand at a stingray or two.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
Subbed... interested in seeing this beast all finished up!

I always love to see the build process and completion of big tanks; on this one though, I think I'm honestly most excited to see what you do as far as filtration for it! I think we're all in for treat, judging by your previous tanks and their filtration setups. :D

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Yes, around 20' of polys and 4 dats around 10" ea. Oh, and a leitcherdti arowana, giraffe granulosis and uranoscopis cats. Albino giant gourami and c pinima. I wish I could trust my albino marble lungfish but I don't want to have him bite a chunk out of someone laying on the bottom. Somewhere down the road I would like to try my hand at a stingray or two.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Me too! Why dont you do a lei, couple of dats and a bunch of bichirs! And some cichla too! Maybe a couple more gars. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store