Seachem matrix

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Got some matrix for my fx 6 and some mesh bags but long story short the mesh bags weren't a good size for what I was doing. So I just dumped the matrix straight into the cannister trays. On the bottle it says that's fine but I noticed a couple small pieces shoot through the outtake when I started it up. It was only a couple and that was it. Was wondering if I should go try and find some appropriate sized bags or good to go as is ? Thanks for any input.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Got some matrix for my fx 6 and some mesh bags but long story short the mesh bags weren't a good size for what I was doing. So I just dumped the matrix straight into the cannister trays. On the bottle it says that's fine but I noticed a couple small pieces shoot through the outtake when I started it up. It was only a couple and that was it. Was wondering if I should go try and find some appropriate sized bags or good to go as is ? Thanks for any input.
If you don't mind spending the extra money, buy bags that are the correct size for what you need.

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
i know you don't have a license but it takes more than 10 minutes just to drive to the store and back let alone breaking down the cannister and bagging up all the loose matrix. Also have other priorities.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
i know you don't have a license but it takes more than 10 minutes just to drive to the store and back let alone breaking down the cannister and bagging up all the loose matrix. Also have other priorities.
So yea if it's not a must I don't wanna spend 45 minutes doing that.
So somebody with useful productive information please.
Lol. Please stop responding to this post. You bring nothing positive My fault for responding to you.
And I'm negative...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store