Seachem matrix

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Do it. It will make long term maintenance easier everytime you open up the cannister. I did not use bags it was a pain to rinse out the biomax I used. Go buy the media bags and when you do your next filter cleaning just use them.

Reactions: Freshwater4Life

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Do it. It will make long term maintenance easier everytime you open up the cannister. I did not use bags it was a pain to rinse out the biomax I used. Go buy the media bags and when you do your next filter cleaning just use them.
You're going good to get a lot of hate from him. That's bad advice and useless information.

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Yea that's probaly what I'll do. Next time I service it. Just wanted to make sure I'll be ok for the next couple months.

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
You're going good to get a lot of hate from him. That's bad advice and useless information.
Hate ? . Just Told you to leave my thread alone. Your annoying and give bad advice . I think you might have mild Down syndrome or something so I'm trying to be nice.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I gave the same advice as nzafi. I think it's funny how once he gives the same advice, you contradict yourself and say it's good advice. You also said you would use his advice, just after saying that what I suggested was terrible advice. I told you the same thing as nzafi did. Get your head out your @$$ and read the thread.

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
I gave the same advice as nzafi. I think it's funny how once he gives the same advice, you contradict yourself and say it's good advice. You also said you would use his advice, just after saying that what I suggested was terrible advice. I told you the same thing as nzafi did. Get your head out your @$$ and read the thread.
All you suggested was I get bags. Which isn't fully what I was asking if you read the thread. Don't know why I'm wasting my time responding to a child. He had experience with it and said he had them loose at first and the only issue he had was when it came time to clean . And said it would be ideal to switch them to bags next time I service. Which is a good idea. Instead of breaking back down after I justify it up 30 mins ago. So for the last time. Beat it and find something else to do with your summer break. You mentioned no experience with using matrix in an FX 6 also. Just you trying to get your comments and likes up

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
All you suggested was I get bags. Which isn't fully what I was asking if you read the thread. Don't know why I'm wasting my time responding to a child. He had experience with it and said he had them loose at first and the only issue he had was when it came time to clean . And said it would be ideal to switch them to bags next time I service. Which is a good idea. Instead of breaking back down after I justify it up 30 mins ago. So for the last time. Beat it and find something else to do with your summer break.
I can elaborate, if that's what you wanted. The reason you should get bags is because with them you won't have the chance of damaging the filter, and like nzafi said, they make maintenance easier.

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
People listen to me because I have such an eloquent way of putting things and a seductive voice :)

Reactions: Angelphish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store