Shoes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Basic supply and demand. There are all sorts of oddballs in society, and some of them crave soiled women's undercrackers!

I'd love to help them out, whilst making a bit of extra cash for myself, but I doubt I'd be able to tempt them with my crusty offerings, lol.

I wonder if I can tempt them with the wife's.....maybe not.....they're worse than mine!!!! Lol.
Undercrackers lol!

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I never would have believed that a thread about selling clown shoes...and on top of that, used clown shoes!...could possibly be a source of useful information. Thanks to robmcd robmcd for the warning regarding Nike and UnderArmor. :)

And thanks to esoxlucius esoxlucius as well...for finally making me realize that the term "undercrackers" seems to pop up with all too much regularity in his posts...gonna need to watch that guy...:)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
the warning regarding Nike and UnderArmor.
Well, being a self confessed couch potato, I wouldn't have thought that sports attire would be at the top of your list when going clothes shopping anyway, lol.

"undercrackers" seems to pop up with all too much regularity in his posts.
It won't be long before you'll be using the term regularly whilst talking with work colleagues or regaling friends at social events and such, lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Well, being a self confessed couch potato, I wouldn't have thought that sports attire would be at the top of your list when going clothes shopping anyway, lol.

It won't be long before you'll be using the term regularly whilst talking with work colleagues or regaling friends at social events and such, lol.
Well, while I admittedly don't spend my spare time whizzing madly about through traffic on a bicycle, dressed in black stretchy "undercrackers", I do spend a lot of time on my feet, both on the job and off. A typical workday sees me walking 10-15km according to the nosy little app on my phone, and while at home I walk more than that each day with the dog...so while it's true that "sports attire", to me, refers to hunting clothes, I do pay attention to footwear in general. Good to be able to scratch a few supposedly Name Brands off my list. :)

As for using the term "undercrackers" in the lunchroom, or at parties...I suspect that we will have been subjected to a killer asteroid strike...and a supernova...and an alien invasion...and probably a zombie apocalypse or two, before that slips into my normal day-to-day banter.

But just for gits'n'shiggles, I may stand up in the lunchroom tomorrow, dance around a bit to shake my parts loose and announce that I am just adjusting my undercrackers; should be good for a laugh. :)

kristinelap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2022
Selling some old pairs of Jordan's sounds like a smart move to make some extra cash. It's always a good idea to see if there's any interest within the community before going the eBay route.
I was curious to know how it went with your shoe sales. Did you find any takers here in the lounge? It's great to follow up on these things to see if you can connect with fellow sneaker enthusiasts.
Speaking of kicks, I've been eyeing some cool options over at https://www.kickslounge.com/. They've got a wide range of sneakers, and I'm thinking of grabbing a new pair myself.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store