Should I order from AquaScapeOnline?

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Ordering fish online is relatively safe if the vendor takes the time to properly acclimate the fish and weather permits. Some people have had fish lost in transit for something like three days and still managed to keep the fish from passing. You will have to overnight which is going to be 50+ USD, and unless you are looking for showy pieces you likely won't get to pick them out. The nature of this makes it more efficient to do larger orders less frequently but if you don't have a good LFS within an hour of you it could be more efficient. I don't have personal experience with aquascape yet but I've heard nothing but good things so I wouldn't hesitate either.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Haha I wouldn't really say I'm new to the hobby, but I've still got a lot to learn and I only joined MFK less than a month ago. I was asking because I usually buy from local stores and I've never ordered fish online before.
All good. Check the vendor section on here. Aquascape is a vendor here. no one is perfect but we wouldn't keep a vendor we couldn't trust. Might be able to find a contact through that too

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
There must be a dearth of trolling opportunities over there currently.
To be honest your name has been popping up a lot lately (3-4 days) in new unread section so I had to see what you've been bumping. Didn't post on most.

I'm almost just almost inspired to go visit the piranha section after a year + absent but then I remember why I left it. Same posts, different day for years. Nothing new ever happens unless someone feeds their fish a critter 😂

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,there have been a few new threads that I have taken particular interest in and didn't mind participating in....I don't see much going on in pirahnaville these days.

Podzy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2015
Toronto
Aquascapeonline is the KING of piranha in the USA . Well , them and Shark aquarium are both the best options.

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
My only complaint when ordering with them, it was no fault of theirs, is the cost of shipping made the cost of the fish a bit ridiculous. But they had exactly what I wanted when nobody local did or seamed interested in getting it for me. Everything arrived in great shape and moved right in with minimal stress.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I never ordered from them but do get fish from them. The stock list isnt always updated though so call first. Wetspottropicals is also great to order from

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store