Should I order from AquaScapeOnline?

S4Detroit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2015
Detroit,Mi
Since your in my area I can give you a name of a few spot that get Pbass. Shoot me a pm and I will give you there names. Also AS is great to order from.

CretaceousCreatures101

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2015
Oakland County, Michigan
Ordering fish online is relatively safe if the vendor takes the time to properly acclimate the fish and weather permits. Some people have had fish lost in transit for something like three days and still managed to keep the fish from passing. You will have to overnight which is going to be 50+ USD, and unless you are looking for showy pieces you likely won't get to pick them out. The nature of this makes it more efficient to do larger orders less frequently but if you don't have a good LFS within an hour of you it could be more efficient. I don't have personal experience with aquascape yet but I've heard nothing but good things so I wouldn't hesitate either.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Awesome. Thanks for the help, I'm glad I asked before just diving right in.

Big Jay

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2008
Northeast
Call them directly. The store is 15 min from me. I've been in there many times. They operate one heck of a LFS. It's an MFK'r paradise. Their selection of predators, cichlids, oddballs, etc is pretty awesome.

Tanks are all very well maintained and the stock is healthy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store