So excited I might pee myself! Found a tank!!

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
That is legit - and that is where Wal Mart gets their tanks (That's what you'd get at Wal Mart.)

A 50 gallon tank is NOT $300, UNLESS if it comes with all the bells and whistles, and stand, canopy, etc.

A 75 at PetsMart is $160-$165, and you add on from there. (I should know. I've bought 3 brand new ones that way.)

In fact, if you want a cheaply built tank, you can even get a 75 "E" which has thinner glass, for about $100. (New.) But I would not recommend it.

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
you can catch sales on kits as well but most the time the filters are too small and they have the cheap plastic tops with t8s I think

Paperlantern4

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
Maine
www.facebook.com
I'm going to check the walmart near me and see if they have that 55 gallon kit I linked above, since I don't feel comfortable buying it off that website. Although I'd probably spend on a different filter, it would still come out to less than $300 :/

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
They normally do not have them "in stock" but you can have one ordered - BUT, I believe these are the "E" type with thinner glass.
If you have the money - buy a quality product - you'll be glad you did in the long run.

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
They normally do not have them "in stock" but you can have one ordered - BUT, I believe these are the "E" type with thinner glass.
If you have the money - buy a quality product - you'll be glad you did in the long run.
+1 I wouldn't buy a Walmart tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store