So, how's that fish taste, anyway?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for looking into it for me.I may just stick with good ol chicken since that gator meat is so expensive for the amount that is in the package.
Deer is my favorite meat,however coconut breaded chicken is delicious!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Deer is my favorite meat,however coconut breaded chicken is delicious!
Never heard of it done that way but it sounds interesting,care to slide a recipe my way?.....I've had deer years ago and enjoyed it but it was in a stew.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Never heard of it done that way but it sounds interesting,care to slide a recipe my way?.....I've had deer years ago and enjoyed it but it was in a stew.
With deer steak marinate overnight in your favorite marinade and spices,remove whack a couple times then grill or cook for maybe four minutes (it has very little fat so it cooks quickly) you can then eat as is or you can mix it with avocado and bacon in a tortilla and deep fry it like a chimichanga.

For coconut breaded chicken just do it the same way you do coconut shrimp.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I have venison weekly.Amazing stuff. As for fish, I like pan fried anything, probably prefer smaller panfish (perch, bluegull ect.)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have venison weekly.Amazing stuff. As for fish, I like pan fried anything, probably prefer smaller panfish (perch, bluegull ect.)
Start your own breeding pond with tilapia. Crappie,and bluegill,plenty of cover and only eat medium sized individuals.
If you feed the bluegill and tilapia bread they'll taste really good.

Ryryryry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2017
Steelhead is by far the best fish on your list. I caught one out of lake Erie 30in. It was the best fish ive ever ate. I really would like to try a few Guapote someday.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm about to have me some good ol tuna fish on toasted bread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store