So what do you guys think?

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Looks very nice, but lacking purple (coralline algae) in my opinion :p
Then again, all new tanks go through this stage. And about corals; if you've got like 200-300ish bucks, you could probably snatch up a nice LED.
By the way, nice rock work! In the future maybe get the clown a host (anemone), he looks a bit lonely in the midst of the chainlinks.
+1 for anemone, but get it and let it set before you put corals in if you think you'll end up doin that.

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Yeah, well if you do upgrade your light I'd go with LEDs. IMO the best choice for both price and quality I'd go with Kessil, I run the kessil a150w on both my tanks and I love them. They do great with both sps and lps. I think they run for about $225, which isn't the cheapest but for the quality it's a great deal.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
What does IMO mean?

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Then again, all new tanks go through this stage. And about corals; if you've got like 200-300ish bucks, you could probably snatch up a nice LED.
By the way, nice rock work! In the future maybe get the clown a host (anemone), he looks a bit lonely in the midst of the chainlinks.
I know right ill pick another one from my Lfs poor guy all alone

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Thanks

~ocean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2009
Stoon
What does IMO mean?
IMO= in my opinion.
btw I've also heard great things about kessil LEDS, but I'm a vertex and AI sol LED fan at heart :p (sucks that they're more expensive). But lastly, DIY is also an option; much cheaper; higher output, and if you're good at electronics, easily programmable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store