Some of Frank's Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
ok, IDK where everyone is but pops pops I got Jags here, P predatorkeeper87 I got a channel cat for you Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 here's the Nics I was telling you about cich78 cich78 new Parachromis pix ....I spent 3 hours taking pix last night, and I got a few decent ones lol

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
love me some jags, :)

Reactions: Frank Castle

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry went back, did not see you had posted pics, I take a day or 2 off from the site , Sunday and Monday the norm.. good looking little jag. curious what sex it turns out to be.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
sorry went back, did not see you had posted pics, I take a day or 2 off from the site , Sunday and Monday the norm.. good looking little jag. curious what sex it turns out to be.
I have 4 - 2 Hondurans, only got pix of the 1, and then the other 2 in the pix are my Nicaraguan Jags, which are my pride and joy
Very nice Colombian pictus, I love that sun cat as well makes me miss mine.
thanks dude, I wish I still had the 12" incher I sold a few years ago

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
The jags look nice Frank.
It should be really rewarding growing those out to full size.
What are your plans for them?
Are you going to keep them by their selves or try keeping them in a mixed community?
Keep up the photography Frank I recon you got aquamojo worried about the competition ;-)

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
The jags look nice Frank.
It should be really rewarding growing those out to full size.
What are your plans for them?
Are you going to keep them by their selves or try keeping them in a mixed community?
Keep up the photography Frank I recon you got aquamojo worried about the competition ;-)
lol that was pretty funny.....no rap song? :p
uhm, I got 4 Jags in hopes of getting a pair, but I still am not sure of sex yet, I will probably keep the pair w/ my other heavy hitters and just siphon or net out a few handfuls of fry at a time and let the rest be feeders, I just like keeping Jags in pairs, but they look great in a community like I had before.

I'm still moving stuff around to see what gets along w/ each other so i'm undecided who exactly, but I have a feeling most of the fish they are with now plus some JDs will share a huge tank. Obviously the channel cat is going into my friend's pond in Spring, but I have some other catfish a nice Gibbceps, and a Black Shark at least to accompany the big guys.

I'll probably either sell the other 2 or try a harem if it's 1.2 and just give the other one to a friend or something. My neighbor has a tank and he lost a bunch of fish recently so I told him I got fish for him some day soon, "MAN'S FISH" lol so stop buying sissy stuff that dies when you look at it the wrong way, but ya, I got plenty of options for them. As I said I will probably end up keeping less than half the fish I currently own.

Nobody wants to take a stab at sex?? Pretty sure at 7-7.5" it's big enough to sex, no?

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
lol that was pretty funny.....no rap song? :p
uhm, I got 4 Jags in hopes of getting a pair, but I still am not sure of sex yet, I will probably keep the pair w/ my other heavy hitters and just siphon or net out a few handfuls of fry at a time and let the rest be feeders, I just like keeping Jags in pairs, but they look great in a community like I had before.

I'm still moving stuff around to see what gets along w/ each other so i'm undecided who exactly, but I have a feeling most of the fish they are with now plus some JDs will share a huge tank. Obviously the channel cat is going into my friend's pond in Spring, but I have some other catfish a nice Gibbceps, and a Black Shark at least to accompany the big guys.

I'll probably either sell the other 2 or try a harem if it's 1.2 and just give the other one to a friend or something. My neighbor has a tank and he lost a bunch of fish recently so I told him I got fish for him some day soon, "MAN'S FISH" lol so stop buying sissy stuff that dies when you look at it the wrong way, but ya, I got plenty of options for them. As I said I will probably end up keeping less than half the fish I currently own.

Nobody wants to take a stab at sex?? Pretty sure at 7-7.5" it's big enough to sex, no?
No mate,My rapping days are over. That was a one off.Im not really keen on hip hop any way.
Prefer Bowie,blur and the smiths.
Can't really help on the sex of your jags.Ive never really delved into parachromis too deeply.
They are nice fish but I've mostly been a veija and thorichthys freak.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Pretty damn cool, i love parachromis so much.

When i have a tank bigger than 70 gals ill get myself a 'man fish' :p

What is your favourite parachromis? Mine is the mota

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store