Still cannt decide !

What to go in the tank ?

• A full Malawi Cichlid tank

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • A full planted tank with Angels and other schooling fish

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Or something totaly diffrent , Your choice .

Votes: 27 33.8%

• Total voters

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Any pictures of Archer fish ? I think i know what they look like but i just want to double check .

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Cichlids!

LurkMcgurk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
tennessee
djarmstrong;3053254; said:
I might give it ago , if it doesn't work out and he does start eating the other smaller fish i can put him in a diffrent tank which he should be ok in for the long run .

Any other pictures of your tank ? LurkMcgurk .
Here are some, i cant hardly get pics of my eel cause he is always under rocks or moving and my camera just cant take a decent pic of him. i will try tom. he is under the rocks now.

davids 005.jpg

davids 021.jpg

davids 045.jpg

davids 172.jpg

dingoofus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Bundy, Queensland, Australia
djarmstrong;3057545; said:
Any pictures of Archer fish ? I think i know what they look like but i just want to double check .
How about a link to a video on them?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhBZ40jIo4Q

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Could possible getting a Turtle off my Aunties Ex' in a few days , so the plans for this tank might have to change from been a fully planted tank with bunch of Angel fish and loads of schools of Small Tetras , Ect' .

Not sure what type of Turtle it is , not seen it yet . I was asked acopule of days back if i could take it off his hands as the tank it is now is too small for the Turtle and he hasn't got the room for a larger tank . I am guessing it could be a Red Bellied or Yellow Bellied Turtle .

If it is that type of Turtle whats the best sort of fish i could put in with it ?

( Some thing big i am guessing as i have seen Turtle chase and eat tiny fish like Tetras and Barbs ) .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store