• Poll closed .

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
If you put yellow tails in the same tank they will fight like mad

Green banjar and yellow tails don't work in a comm as they fight

With a comm the lowest grade you can try is rtg and super reds and golds are less aggressive

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio

With a comm the lowest grade you can try is rtg and super reds and golds are less aggressive

Who has ever said in this thread to try comm the asian aro's? And why keep repeating yourself with your random thoughts on these aro's from $2k+ price tag to inevitable upgrade to higher grade, etc. etc.? If you didn't mind the effort to type all that up again and again, it was still tiring for us (or me at least) to [re-]read, hence I was only glancing thru your long posts. Look at your posts #94, which I believe was a direct response to my post #93, and tell me if that wasn't too much of a mumbo jumbo. I read it and was like what the heck??? I would love to meet you in person...lol

"Look at the poll on how many people say they would by one I would like to see the names of the people who said they would buy one to see if any off them are people who tell others they paid 175 for a black aro that was to expencive and they got robbed"
I didn't want to comment on this point of yours but since you kept repeating it a few times. Being cheap doesn't necessarily mean one couldn't afford a more expensive asian aro. I personally know a doctor who drives an old rusty honda accord (may be $3k or less in value) but lives in a $500K+ house in a upper class neighborhood. It's all about priority you know. One will pay less for something he doesn't like so much, but would pay a lot more for something he really love.

edit: ok, you were responding to jlake about the community...

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Who has ever said in this thread to try comm the asian aro's? And why keep repeating yourself with your random thoughts on these aro's from $2k+ price tag to inevitable upgrade to higher grade, etc. etc.? If you didn't mind the effort to type all that up again and again, it was still tiring for us (or me at least) to [re-]read, hence I was only glancing thru your long posts. Look at your posts #94, which I believe was a direct response to my post #93, and tell me if that wasn't too much of a mumbo jumbo. I read it and was like what the heck??? I would love to meet you in person...lol

"Look at the poll on how many people say they would by one I would like to see the names of the people who said they would buy one to see if any off them are people who tell others they paid 175 for a black aro that was to expencive and they got robbed"
I didn't want to comment on this point of yours but since you kept repeating it a few times. Being cheap doesn't necessarily mean one couldn't afford a more expensive asian aro. I personally know a doctor who drives an old rusty honda accord (may be $3k or less in value) but lives in a $500K+ house in a upper class neighborhood. It's all about priority you know. One will pay less for something he doesn't like so much, but would pay a lot more for something he really love.

edit: ok, you were responding to jlake about the community...
lucky my post was deleted as i stated what i think of you

if the junk aro in your avitar has anything to go on then you know nothing about high end aros

you may want to read this

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/people/Richard_T1Karmann.html

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ugh,got popcorn lol?.....Nice clip but perhaps you could have placed it in a thread of your own in any one of the media lounges for the fish that you keep..What took you so long in sharing it?

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
The write up on my tank was done by a guy that came over from Canada and has been listed on Arowana club for years and most people have seen it so why post old news over and over again

But for someone who jumps on everything I say be it in the dat forum or aro forum to have never owned a high end aro I find a joke

I would like to see a video of his great tigers and aro as I can show plenty of mine which date a long way back

A tong yan I owned

A 24k I owned

A few blue base xbacks

If he has owned aros like this then talk if not tell him to shut up

Aros have been a long time passion of mine so I think I know what I'm talking about

I haven't just looked at pics and drooled and said I wish I could could own one I have owned them

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The write up on my tank was done by a guy that came over from Canada and has been listed on Arowana club for years and most people have seen it so why post old news over and over again .
Some regulars of this forum might or might not have seen them so I wouldn't exactly call call posting it over and over again.Glad you did get around to posting though as I've found the write up quite interesting,on a number of levels.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I was thinking that it prolly wont work. Id love to try and selling them off at cost when they scrap it out was my plan. but like i said im thinking of just getting a gold xb. But i may also get some combo of yts or greens or possibly rtgs. If they are anywhere near as mean as my diablo was it wont matter anyway.

hahah calling that guys aro junk wasnt very nice! Its a pet to some ppl including me. i wouldnt be sad if i had to keep just one yt or green aro, they have a great personality and become a family pet. My daughter is still not over me selling my diablo red..... im not either to tell you the truth. It was a great family pet.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I was thinking that it prolly wont work. Id love to try and selling them off at cost when they scrap it out was my plan. but like i said im thinking of just getting a gold xb. But i may also get some combo of yts or greens or possibly rtgs. If they are anywhere near as mean as my diablo was it wont matter anyway.

hahah calling that guys aro junk wasnt very nice! Its a pet to some ppl including me. i wouldnt be sad if i had to keep just one yt or green aro, they have a great personality and become a family pet. My daughter is still not over me selling my diablo red..... im not either to tell you the truth. It was a great family pet.

maybe it wasnt nice saying his aro is junk but he attacks me at every chance if i say something is black he says no its not its white

the way he goes on he must have the best tigers/dats and aro around i would like to see his set up and fish to see what he has to back them up

i can back up my big head by showing fish i have owned and have now some fish in my collection i bred myself or have had for over 8 years my aro now i have had for 5 years

yes im a bit snappy and moody in some of my posts but i stick to my own rules in fish keeping which have worked well for me and yes i do push my ideas

as for asian aros they were my 1st passion and if i didnt have one i probably would have a tank

like i said on page one of this thread not many people would pay the top money for a fish that they all say they drool over and saying they would be happy with a green aro is just a way of getting out of spending the big $$$ because thats the aro in there price range

if a blue base xback super reds and greens were all the same price i bet they would buy the xback or super red over the green

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
maybe it wasnt nice saying his aro is junk but he attacks me at every chance if i say something is black he says no its not its white

the way he goes on he must have the best tigers/dats and aro around i would like to see his set up and fish to see what he has to back them up

Show me where I said I had to have the best dats and aros.

i can back up my big head by showing fish i have owned and have now some fish in my collection i bred myself or have had for over 8 years my aro now i have had for 5 years

Good for you. I never said a negative thing about your setup/stock/experience. I just commented on what you said, which usually you wanted to speak for everyone else.

yes im a bit snappy and moody in some of my posts but i stick to my own rules in fish keeping which have worked well for me and yes i do push my ideas

Stick your snappy and moody up in your a** and don't let it out.

as for asian aros they were my 1st passion and if i didnt have one i probably would have a tank

like i said on page one of this thread not many people would pay the top money for a fish that they all say they drool over and saying they would be happy with a green aro is just a way of getting out of spending the big $$$ because thats the aro in there price range

What does this have anything to do with wanting for asian aro's to be legalized?

if a blue base xback super reds and greens were all the same price i bet they would buy the xback or super red over the green

lucky my post was deleted as i stated what i think of you

You had to call me out like that...such a pathetic action, from a 45 yo man!

if the junk aro in your avitar has anything to go on then you know nothing about high end aros

I never claimed I knew about high end aro's or dats, only you did. So get your fact straight before responding like this.

you may want to read this

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/...T1Karmann.html

Why should I as I can care less about your ****.
Communication with human is your big problem, so just go talk to your fish.

I guess I'm not done here...

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
The write up on my tank was done by a guy that came over from Canada and has been listed on Arowana club for years and most people have seen it so why post old news over and over again

But for someone who jumps on everything I say be it in the dat forum or aro forum to have never owned a high end aro I find a joke

I would like to see a video of his great tigers and aro as I can show plenty of mine which date a long way back

A tong yan I owned

A 24k I owned

A few blue base xbacks

If he has owned aros like this then talk if not tell him to shut up

Aros have been a long time passion of mine so I think I know what I'm talking about

I haven't just looked at pics and drooled and said I wish I could could own one I have owned them

Great looking fish. But they are still fish to me. Nothing to be super proud of really; with money and time everyone can accomplish the same. I did realize that you don't like to see people disagreeing with you, especially on your "subject matter expert". But it's hard to not comment on many of your false statements, or maybe I should try harder to ignore them. And oh yeah, have you heard of "context" in conversations? Maybe you have, but it's evident that you don't use or know how to use it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store