stupidity, is there a limit? rolling coal.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, not sure how it will play out there, but here in southern ca it'd
last about 5 seconds. You get pulled over and cited. People can write down your plate, mention what they saw, and a clean air board will contact you. Its happened to me, twice.
If they aren't dealing with smog laws now, they are rocketing themselves towards it, and they suck.(Its not I think there should not be smog laws, that's another can of worms)
This isn't about environmental issues, it's about issues we "can't"
talk about. Unfortunately imho things won't change till we can.

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
It's like a great many number of topics. If you try to jam your agenda down someones throat they will react badly. Take your pick. HR699, Firearms, Eminent domain, Obama Care, BSL... It's a fundamental human trait. So long as you do what you want to do and let me do what I want to do cool. The second you try and make me adhere to your world view by force of law it gets ugly and someone takes it to the next level.

The old meme "Why? Cause ____ you thats why."

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I hate when douchers do that. As said, it means they're not burning fuel properly, which means lost power.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I really don't care what they do to their trucks

my problem with them is they purposely go around rolling coal at people and their vehicles just to get a laugh

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I really don't care what they do to their trucks

my problem with them is they purposely go around rolling coal at people and their vehicles just to get a laugh
lol, that's the, "screw you!" part.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
lol, that's the, "screw you!" part.
I get it if they do it to people in cars they hate, (not that I condone or agree with it but i'm saying I at least get it) but to do the "screw you" part to random cyclists and people walking is a douchebag move

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store