stupidity, is there a limit? rolling coal.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I get it if they do it to people in cars they hate, (not that I condone or agree with it but i'm saying I at least get it) but to do the "screw you" part to random cyclists and people walking is a douchebag move
plus every single person unlucky enough to be near them at stop lights, drive thrus, parking lots, PUBLIC places in general... you'd probably get a
"FIX THAT JALOPY!!" from me :)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Personally, if I was behind one I would have not had a clue they were doing it on purpose. Until this thread...I didn't know this sort of stuff existed(yes I know people skip the exhaust system all together).

Also all the primus hate is a little confusing. Almost everyone I come across in one is getting on it. I couldn't even catch one on the highway yesterday. I was doing 80 and still couldn't catch up to him.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
I get it if they do it to people in cars they hate, (not that I condone or agree with it but i'm saying I at least get it) but to do the "screw you" part to random cyclists and people walking is a douchebag move
people that "hate" a car, don't understand the word.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ignorance is curable with education, there aint no curing stupid. thankfully in a lot of cases they cure them selves by way of there demise.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
ignorance is curable with education, there aint no curing stupid. thankfully in a lot of cases they cure them selves by way of there demise.

Their demise*

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Personally, if I was behind one I would have not had a clue they were doing it on purpose. Until this thread...I didn't know this sort of stuff existed(yes I know people skip the exhaust system all together).

Also all the primus hate is a little confusing. Almost everyone I come across in one is getting on it. I couldn't even catch one on the highway yesterday. I was doing 80 and still couldn't catch up to him.
A majority smoke because thats what diesels do when tuned for more power. No way around it. And like most other clas of vehicle people love to fix diesels up. A majority is not some kind of screw you. Much is showing off to other diesels or truck people.

And then you havnt seen many prius or are a lucky sob. I pass more than I can count. Almost always holding up traffic. Annoys the heck out of me. Give me ur prius people!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store