Super Red Asian Arowana Breeder

castbug

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2006
Singapore
CheckJr;1230850; said:
The capital of West Kalimantan is Pontianak. West Kalimantan is the name of the province. And I know there's a farm at the outskirt of Jakarta but the products are unknown. As for Wajok, well that's from our parent company PT. Wajok Inti Lestari :). You might have heard of Wajok Red. And I certainly wouldn't comment on products from other farms.
Yup, i have certainly heard of them, and your Menjuku Gold which if I am not wrong is a highback red tail gold right? PT Wajok is one of pioneers in arowana breeding

CheckJr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2007
Indonesia
castbug;1231251; said:
Yup, i have certainly heard of them, and your Menjuku Gold which if I am not wrong is a highback red tail gold right? PT Wajok is one of pioneers in arowana breeding
You are absolutely right.. you certainly know a lot about aros.. wanna share your way of picking the brooders? A step-by-step guide perhaps? :D

castbug

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2006
Singapore
CheckJr;1234035; said:
You are absolutely right.. you certainly know a lot about aros.. wanna share your way of picking the brooders? A step-by-step guide perhaps? :D
haha.. not there yet. If you come to singapore. Maybe i can introduce you to a few people who know something but for me, i still have some way to go

tankyou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2007
TEXAS
As far as sexing the animals....what about purchasing a used x-ray machine or something? You could see the eggs that way. Sounds like big money is involved over there. Couldn't that give a result of sex?

hatorihanzoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2007
toronto
farm ppl wont' be posting and telling u how to sex aros. if i see money on the ground would i tell u to pick it up? and i definately won't be telling everyone on the forum 'hey theres $100 bucks over there go pick it up!"

castbug

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2006
Singapore
hatorihanzoe;1268825; said:
farm ppl wont' be posting and telling u how to sex aros. if i see money on the ground would i tell u to pick it up? and i definately won't be telling everyone on the forum 'hey theres $100 bucks over there go pick it up!"
Its acutallly not really hard. Just need to spend more time observing and if you are a knowledgable breeder.. you will realise there is alot more to breeding than sexing the fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store