Super Red Asian Arowana Breeder

Aropunk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2008
South East Asia
Hendri;1267598; said:
hi check Jr, may i know what is your farm name ?

seem that the farm picture u posted very familiar to me.

and i just called the PT wajok boss, they don't know what is kowloon aro ??

please clarify this .. so we not confused.

btw.. introduce me Hendri Leong from Indo Dragon.

the pictures familiar?? sure hendri...coz you're the photographer for all farm pictures...:D:D:OMG:

Aropunk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2008
South East Asia
its suprise me, that this guy - ID:checkjr - claimed, he is the owner of farm kowloon, as pictures below...in fact, that is somebody else farm.
all pictures were taken by mr. hendri leong (indodragon.com)

source: farm x (click)

MFKers....pls becareful:)
MOD, its your call....:banhim:

1st pic
checkjr

original

2nd pic
checkjr

original

Meyjeffery

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2009
Delaware
I was wondering if you actually handle each of the fish, if so you could always look at the vent area, the females have a larger opening for the eggs, and if you have 40 at a time you should be able to compare easily. Not sure if you have read the book from the breeding farm in Singapore if not let me know and I can get you some technical details as I have it in english version I purchased on my trip in 2000 to Singapore.

ausarow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2008
australia
just a recap to explain what happened here. this guy checkjr came here, tried telling people he had a farm, had a hard time breeding, asked for help..went to great lengths to distract us from being a scammer and sound like he was legit. he was pulled up and was suggested as BS by someone without the "five years experience" then evaded answering questions and made half an effort at speaking of numbers they produced. tried to sell a friends albino ( was a platinum) arow for 22k, tried to collect investors for the farm. then tried selling a 20k box of fish to someone.. later he got exposed and ran away. I know its an old thread but beware. It cant be said enough these days about how many scammers are trying to sell arows. If you go back over the thread, you can see time and again how he uses information to avoid being caught out.

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
^ just can't let this thread die huh?

Nobody asked for a recap, :banhim:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store