Tank mates?

AbangLongDil

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2013
Singapore
ouuh, well then, it's in their genes prbbly.. im not really familiar with these senegals, but i knw tht some senegals can grow to 1feet and some to only 12inches long.. i know tht most of the lower jaw species can reach big lengths.. ure food is great for ure senegals.. and if u bought an endli and feed it tht, he will overcome ure tank in just a few months, having trouble only just to make a turn.. soo, yeahh, if u have a 120 and above tank, it should fit an endli.. i have my endli in a 60g for now, making plans to trnsfr him to a 100 when he gets bigger.. and prbbly would just sell if he does not fit anymore and go with flowerhorns... but anyways, it's all on you on ure decisions.. my 30g im cycling right now is my dad's former red tail gourami tank.. he had it for about 2yrs.. and my friend bred his flowerhorn in a 30g and made well profit on the fries.. i dont know, some people are just lucky prbbly...
it's ure decision mate, I/we dont want to make arguments.. we're only here to tell what is true :) good luck man :)
No worries man, ive no intention of arguing or anything over here. Im just curious of why a genetically similar fish would not be able to fit in a tank that would fit its cousins... haha but thanks anyway for all the info.. i really love to hear from other fishkeepers' past experiences with their fish and how they handle em :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
No worries man, ive no intention of arguing or anything over here. Im just curious of why a genetically similar fish would not be able to fit in a tank that would fit its cousins... haha but thanks anyway for all the info.. i really love to hear from other fishkeepers' past experiences with their fish and how they handle em :)

okaayy :) umm try posting some threads on the polypterus section to get more information.. they are the real pros... ohyeah, what senegals u have? albino ones?

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
Yes sir, 2 albinos :D

Endlis get bigger than senegals.. Way bigger. Id avoid the endli. I think the congo tetras sound awesome but theyll probably have to be full grown to avoid the birchirs haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store