"Tanked" opinions?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
You really like a show that builds big tanks and then the live stock is dead in 2 months? A show that tries to make tank building into a soap opera?

It's well documented that these tanks don't flourish after initial stocking

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sure did there are no rules to building a tank, and if people spent that much money on a tank they should be able to stock and maintain their own tanks. Thats their biz building custom tanks, i dont get mad when people customize their cars its theirs.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Sure did there are no rules to building a tank, and if people spent that much money on a tank they should be able to stock and maintain their own tanks. Thats their biz building custom tanks, i dont get mad when people customize their cars its theirs.
It's your business if they poorly stock a tank with incompatible fish? It'd be one thing if they built the tank and then just left it for the customer to stalk.

Would you watch a customize car show where the final product only fires up once?

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Yes I liked tank but didn't like how there was only 2 minutes of the fish in the shows, also got confused how they put fish In a tank tht they we're clearly gonna out grow in a time of 6 months lol. River monsters is great thought the guy is a bit corny lol but I love seeing fish and just thinking to my self " oh yeah I hand feed tht bruh"

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
It's your business if they poorly stock a tank with incompatible fish? It'd be one thing if they built the tank and then just left it for the customer to stalk.

Would you watch a customize car show where the final product only fires up once?

Stalk Eddie?? How did you miss that when you just had it correctly in the previous sentence?? You have someone on your mind don't you?? :/

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I really disliked tanked, yet I dvr'd every episode and watched like two seasons of the show.

I can respect what they do, but I dont like fake epoxy coated silly themed marine tanks that looked more like cheesy freshwater tanks to me than a true marine habitat.

I'd love to buy a tank from them, have them move, install, and level the tank, then leave me alone with nothing in the tank lol.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LuluB916

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2013
United States
Not a big fan of Tanked, a little too much "reality show" and is staged/scripted at a huge extent. River Monsters is a little more on the documentary side and may be scripted to some extent. Two different shows, I like River Monsters better even though it looks like the producers are running out of ideas.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc

I like the show and nothing you say out your mouth is going to make me dislike it period.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I like the show and nothing you say out your mouth is going to make me dislike it period.
LMAO!....The Hunt for Big Fish,now that was a good show and host Larry Dalberg wasnt annoying unlike some of the hosts on other fishing shows.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store