The Most Aggressive Freshwater Aquarium Species

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
I really can not belief know one has said aimara
In my honest opinion for a freshwater terror there is nothing like an aimara or a giant snakehead they are both heavy bodied and built like tanks, have some nasty teeth that will absolutely shred you given the chance and they both have the attitude and size to go with it....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jiant2520

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2011
Niagara Falls, New York
The most aggressive that I have owned is my old Flowerhorn... had him in with a wolf fish (not too smart) and he was trying to lip lock with it!! I came home to his face all chopped up and him looking to continue the fight... he was trying to get the wolf out from under his rock!! By the way that wolf fish was also a pretty mean fish too!!!

PBassJoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2013
Houston
Auratus cichlid put a 3 inch one in my 40 gallon breeder. He killed everything in the tank. Didn't even let my hand be in the tank.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
My 18inch gotami runs after my14inch male flowerhorn when I putbflowerhotn in its tank

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
My jardini absolutely ripped apart my clown knife so its now in a hospital tank. Btw I agree with you matt s. For the most dangerous fish in my tank, besides my jardini, my giant 14 inch plus delhezi bichir is an eating machine, I placed in 6 ID sharks each about 5 inches long and the next morning, I saw 4 sharks left. Then I saw my bichir's small scar on its lower jaw which was from an accident when it fell had grown even bigger. The scar was a dot on its lower jaw. I thought that it might of eaten the sharks because maybe the sharks caused the damage. And then I found the answer, the huge lump on my bichirs stomach, must of been my 2 ID sharks.

Miah123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
Leeds, UK
My green terror, use to chase some of my other cichild non stop attacking them, also i would say my old pearl gourami, had some aggression in him, had him in a cichild tank full of bigger predator and he was not taking any **** from them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store