The Most Aggressive Freshwater Aquarium Species

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
i find snakehead and wolf fish to be more predatery than on right aggressive... my 15 inch wyckii is evil he ripped up my 13 inch midas' face a bit today, the midas tyred to lip lock and the cat face locked him!!!

african pike are evil when they snap aswell!

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
i find snakehead and wolf fish to be more predatery than on right aggressive... my 15 inch wyckii is evil he ripped up my 13 inch midas' face a bit today, the midas tyred to lip lock and the cat face locked him!!!

I salute you sir if you think you can stick your hand near an aimara with out getting shredded... That's not being predatory that's saying you pushed the limit and now your going to pay for it! they are predatory yes but they have a horribly nasty attitude and truthfully if you put a 3 foot aimara with even a 3 foot GATF I feel hands down the aimara would devastate the GATF just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jagster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Canada

iv seen your wyckii thread, very interesting read

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store