The New Stingray Room Has Started!

Just Toby

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Guildford UK
Wow Trev, this is gonna be brilliant. As much as. 10 footer in the middle would be cool I actually think your tanks need to be where you spend most of your time. In my main lounge / cinema room I spend most of my time so my tank is there so I view them all the time and enjoy the fish that way, I am not sure I would see them enough in another room.

Have you got fresh water feed and drain etc? Are these going to be linked on one central filter? If not how?

Please post up when finished as this should be one of the best rooms ever.

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
Have fun with the move, it sounds like a lot of work. It looks like you are gonna have plenty of room for those tanks + a few more.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Im actually planning to leave room for a big big tank where the 250 is going. Once i save enough cash i will take out the 250 and put in a 10x5x3 or a 12x5x3 depending on how much i want to spend

The tanks will be in the fish room but facing out into the finished basement. I will post more pics and vids as i go. The tanks are right by the bar (the part of the house i hang out the most lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mike King

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Massachusetts
gonna be an awesome fish room!

LOPAKA

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
where EVERY things LEGAL :)
gonne be an awesome room trev..... you already got the stripper pole and mini bar and soon to be some killer setups what more could you ask for !?!?!? (just gotta pull down the rose wall paper and your set :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store