The reckoning

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Anytime, I dont think I have room for all your tanks but I can make room :) My family lives in phoenix so maybe ill come visit and see your tanks you got some nice ones, Ya my wife thought she was getting a family room, I am getting a man cave, she is already thinking of a sign for the door, LOL When its all up and running anyone can come visit, I have spare rooms so you can come over and stay, I will be going out of town in a couple months so lets plan it so you can fish sit for me, I will make sure the freezer and fridge are well stocked

Can I move in? Your basement will look amazing!

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
read the posts, over all I am thinking I will be about 1500.00 max for everything when setup. So thats still planning to buy allot of stuff to finish it, I got a good deal.

Nice Where did you get it and how much did u pay

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
That's the tank that was posted on craigs in Boise isn't it? Sigh, I wanted to get that soo badly and would have if i could have convinced my boss (the wife) to let me spend the money on it.... At least I get to view it here and someone is putting it to good use. GL

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
THANKS Yep this is the tank, ya I knew it was going to be hard finding one real local so I said anywhere within about 500 miles will work and started looking everywhere. This is what I found. Ya keep looking back and should be getting things going fast but as always it takes time for everything.

That's the tank that was posted on craigs in Boise isn't it? Sigh, I wanted to get that soo badly and would have if i could have convinced my boss (the wife) to let me spend the money on it.... At least I get to view it here and someone is putting it to good use. GL

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
This weekend I started buffing the tank using all the novus products, I am only on the heavy scratch stuff right now, So far so well, I found some spots that wont come out with that so I am going to use some 1000grit wet sand paper to get those down a little better, also I dont know how or why really but I found some crazing on the tank that I know was not there before. It is not deep at all so I have started to sand that down and will take it all out. From what I read if its not too deep its best to sand it out just like you would a scratch. I did one little spot last night with good results, Looked at it before work this morning and all looked the same. I am not sure if I bumped it with the power buffer and that happened or what really, I just know I was starting to think my cheap tank was about to get real expensive, I would say its only 1/16th of an inch deep so really nothing bad at all. its about 2 inches from the egde so where the buffer could have bumped it but it seems odd for that, I will be not going near the edges at all anymore, I will do those areas by hand, we did all the sudden get a huge spike in the weather yesterday as it went from about 80 to 35 with snow :) . Over all at this point I am not too worried but I am also thinkinhg I need to get this thing into the basement sooner than later, but with so much going on right now with family and everything thats hard to do, I might think of heating it with a little heater and covering it if I see something bad in the weather again, but I dont think I will need to.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Anytime, I dont think I have room for all your tanks but I can make room :) My family lives in phoenix so maybe ill come visit and see your tanks you got some nice ones, Ya my wife thought she was getting a family room, I am getting a man cave, she is already thinking of a sign for the door, LOL When its all up and running anyone can come visit, I have spare rooms so you can come over and stay, I will be going out of town in a couple months so lets plan it so you can fish sit for me, I will make sure the freezer and fridge are well stocked
Drop me a line when your in town, I love showing off my fish :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store