Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So I've decided i didnt like the episode. Need to start doing 2 hours openers

Spoilers

Things i liked

Guy asking if the white baby Judith was tyreese daughter? Haha

Lots of gore

Tyreese going bad ass and hitting that fool with some act right

Carol aiming a bottle rocket skyward and it blows up a propane tank below??

Hot ass chick fight at the terminus!

Things i didnt like

Maggie was overdressed

Maggie was overdressed

Maggie was overdressed

8 episode build up to get here and it's gone in 38 minutes?

Not enough backstory

No hints of beth

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I woke up just in time to catch the start of the show and I enjoyed it.However...I hope Tyrese stops acting like a big for nothing wussy.He was showing signs of going hardcore tough guy near the end of last season so let's hope that with the assshellacking he laid on that guy,there's more to come.Carol earned her way back into the fold but must have found a shower and laundry before she reunited with the group as she was completely spotless of any of the zombie goop she was previously covered with.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^ lol dont you love the stupid crap that was mixed in?
I'm usually not as quick to spot and point out such stuff but the thing with Carol was glaringly obvious.
Going back to your comment Eddie,the Terminus angle is not over with yet as it seems that Rick is bent on taking them all out and those remaining captives seem to have a bit of a story to be told.

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I thought this was one of the best episodes to date.

Spoilers-

Just glad they didnt drag this out for 500 years like the governor plot... oh wait, Its. Not over. Son of a b. You saw that teaser right?

I will be so happy if this season focuses on survival. The group on the run. Etc.

And Morgan? the creepy priest from the comics? Gonna be a good season

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
this is the best premiere in a while. solid over all episode

spoilers:

there's always gonna be a couple of stupid things that are really retarded. like clean carol.

couple other dumb things is Tyreese and carol not binding the guy up better. just tie his wrists and let him sit, AND Tyreese letting his guard down to even allow the guy to do something. I would've had the guy hog-tied AND bound to a post. other dumb thing was carol hitting the propane tank from 100 yards with a fire cracker.

other than that, I did not mind at all that they destroyed terminus in one episode. again, it's not over, but terminus is gone and out of the way. they built up terminus like 8 episodes last season and our reward for all the wait is to have it all go down in one episode. I don't know what eddie wants, for them to drag out terminus all the way to mid season break?? i'm glad it went down like that. the rescue, the escape, the group reunite and now the hunt. I love it. now they can spend first half of the season with the group vs termites instead of dragging the story of the group being prisoners with what happened tonight to end up happening on midseason finale.

I also thought backstory was good. gave us info on what happened with the termites and how they got to be how they are now. that's all we need to know.

I like how they are kind of weaving comics and tv stories together. the writer/producers promised last season that this season they were gonna do that. the preacher has now been introduced, kind of chronologically accurate with the comics. same with morgan coming back.

don't know what is up with the x-men logo morgan saw on the tree though. I don't remember that in the comics

comic book spoiler:

my wife was happy to see morgan. but I had to break it to her. something that makes no sense to me and is a waste is the character morgan. fans are intrigued by his character, both comics and show, but he is a completely wasted character. in the comics they bring him back and do jack squat with him. he ends up dying and nothing significant happens with his character joining the group. hopefully the show doesn't make the same mistake

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
So I've decided i didnt like the episode. Need to start doing 2 hours openers

Spoilers

Things i liked

Guy asking if the white baby Judith was tyreese daughter? Haha

Lots of gore

Tyreese going bad ass and hitting that fool with some act right

Carol aiming a bottle rocket skyward and it blows up a propane tank below??

Hot ass chick fight at the terminus!

Things i didnt like

Maggie was overdressed

Maggie was overdressed

Maggie was overdressed

8 episode build up to get here and it's gone in 38 minutes?

Not enough backstory

No hints of beth

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hot ass chick fight at Terminus?? Are you talking about Carol and That Ginger welcoming comitee lady?? Because if you are you have pretty low standards....

And you didn't like the episode ?? C'mon Eddie, don't start becoming a TV diva like Sumo.... That was a pretty quality hour. I do agree that they really need to do some 2 hr. openers and finales.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
the beginning was excellent. exactly the jump the show needed. it was gory, it was shocking and they are taking it up a notch. hopefully they continue and not plateau or go back to being lame. I have higher hopes now that the premiere is out of the way and hope it is a sign of more good things to come. but for a premiere I thought it was awesome.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Hot ass chick fight at Terminus?? Are you talking about Carol and That Ginger welcoming comitee lady?? Because if you are you have pretty low standards....

And you didn't like the episode ?? C'mon Eddie, don't start becoming a TV diva like Sumo.... That was a pretty quality hour. I do agree that they really need to do some 2 hr. openers and finales.
tv diva? I don't mind being called that, but you should at least explain. I state my complaints about obviously retarded writing and acting. feel free to debate against it. i'm just not gonna eat up lazy writing and mediocre acting like a lot of people do

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store