The Walking Dead

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
and some has died on the show that's still alive in the comics,......

they said negan wasn't gonna be in this season, so I would expect that in the finale they may hint at what's to come the following season or introduce him with a quick appearance. like what they did with morgan at the end of yesterday's episode.

i'd be fine with that

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
and some died on the show that isn't dead in the comics,......

they said negan wasn't gonna be in this season, so I would expect that in the finale they may hint at what's to come the following season or introduce him with a quick appearance. like what they did with morgan at the end of yesterday's episode.

i'd be fine with that
Andrea and Sofia.

I heard the Opposite...that Negan will be in this season but as you said, mainly as an introduction though.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
that's good that there are contradicting rumors

I like it that way, makes everyone keep guessing

what I've seen also is that characteristics of some characters from the comics will be shown in a completely different character. like carol's developement on the show reminds me of andrea in the comics

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I saw emily kinney in the opening credits so it may be safe to assume she is in this season but it could just be she was casted for a flashback. You never know

Spoiler-

I used to hate ranger Rick, but he is a glorified badassss now. Like when he mows those guys down with his AK like icecube in boyz in the hood lol. And when he nonchalantly rips the boxcar door open like lets go kids.

The cast is bloated so they have some cannon fodder. Like all those Woodbury extras. Someone has to die right?

Just hoping for more zombies this season, less human drama, less human on human violence. Focus on survival. Ita off to a good start.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I seriously don't know what that was. I just know some fire crackers fly in the air before popping. I guess that was a bigger version. but it wasn't what she used that bothered me. it was the fact that she hit her target on the first try especially with the kind of "aim" she used. I would've been more ok with it if she just shot the tank a few times to cause the explosion.

talking dead said terminus (the physical little town) was done with, not the battle that's about to go down. there is easily like at least 20 termites right? they only showed a handful that died. there is supposed to be a "hunt" that is going to happen, unless they trolled everyone with the trailers leading up to the premiere.

and I knew eddie was trolling with the chick fight. if he and carol were the last two humans on the earth, the human race would simply go extinct on account of that's how much he doesn't want carol. he's just selfish like that. there'd sooner be eddie/wild animal hybrids before he has a baby with carol
A fire cracker looks like a tiny dynamite, They don't fly. Cheap crap, 2 bucks for 50. I know yall got everything good banned in Cali so it's not your fault.

Yeah under no circumstances could i get it up for carol. I'm saying id physically be unable to perform.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1413219380.968400.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1413219406.448623.jpg

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't believe you, and i'll just leave it at that

what are those called in the second picture that do fly? I always just referred to those as flying fire crackers. I've never really bought fireworks so don't know much about their names

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
can you legally mail fire crackers to cali, or even the states?

but hey, there are small versions of bottle rockets too right? they are like the size of the fire crackers but have a stick attached and they fly like maybe 30 feet before popping. they make a whistle sound too as they blast

I remember in PA, in a black neighborhood, me and my cousin went into a small gas station (had the protective glass at the counter) and one of the neighborhood kids lit up an M80 and blew it in the store. then moments later they threw one into the slot where the guy at the register is in.

Asian dude owned the place, felt bad for him. I think he gets jacked and harassed on the regular

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
can you legally mail fire crackers to cali, or even the states?

but hey, there are small versions of bottle rockets too right? they are like the size of the fire crackers but have a stick attached and they fly like maybe 30 feet before popping. they make a whistle sound too as they blast

I remember in PA, in a black neighborhood, me and my cousin went into a small gas station (had the protective glass at the counter) and one of the neighborhood kids lit up an M80 and blew it in the store. then moments later they threw one into the slot where the guy at the register is in.

Asian dude owned the place, felt bad for him. I think he gets jacked and harassed on the regular
Yes, they just pop at the end. The one carol had looked medium size. It'll explode into a small festival ball

Theyre illegal in Washington too....but Indians will sell them to you haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store