The Walking Dead

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
i'm not sure I like that the show will start moving away from the books
Me either. Just because you tell people major plot lines doesn't mean they'll get there the same way. I feel a little better that the show had already fractured and started paving it's own way

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
for me, i like it that they were following the books. now that there is no more book to follow, you get the story coming from new people and story telling styles may change and what not

which is why twd show was not as good as the comics. even though novels are almost always better than their show/movie counterpart, they become more distant if they don't follow their paper back source material

but even though twd didn't follow the comics as closely, the stories paralleled each other similarly. not sure how GoT is gonna do without using a book as a guideline at least. i'm just assuming that if/when they start writing and filming next season, GRRM is there as a consultant

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
he actually said this will be the first season he won't be consulting Hahahaha. Sounds like a hot mess.

Ps, we discussed this without spoilers last season and you whined that we were talking about the book. Just saying

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm not. he didn't really do anything for me
would've been a nice actor to have on the cast for future years. Not just in relation to his character. Was a far more personable person then a lot of the people holding strong spots. I liked that about him. Some of them I just want to punch in the fast for how lame and boring they are

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
would've been a nice actor to have on the cast for future years. Not just im relation to his character. Was a far more personable person then a lot of the people holding strong spots.
nah, he was lame, nothing special

he wasn't interesting or intriguing. I always felt like he was a minor temp that they were gonna conveniently kill off so that they don't have to kill off one of the other main characters

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
nah, he was lame, nothing special

he wasn't interesting or intriguing. I always felt like he was a minor temp that they were gonna conveniently kill off so that they don't have to kill off one of the other main characters
you don't feel the same way about Abe's crew? Sasha? Noah was a good representive for the show. his character could've been morphed into a main stay with a bigger role

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store