The work starts here. 20ft tank!!

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Looks good even the second time. Looking for the rays of course. Has your male gotten more active yet with the marble running around so much.

Sent from Note 2 mini computer

wheatgerm

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 22, 2010
utah
I only see one tank??? im confused lol... lookin most excellent though, everyone seems happy happy happy
Lol I told you I wouldn't get on the other one until winter time. Still have a lot of ideas up in the air on the second tank and waiting to see how a buddies "multi-tank one sump" works out before I hook this one up

Looks good even the second time. Looking for the rays of course. Has your male gotten more active yet with the marble running around so much.

Sent from Note 2 mini computer
Thanks. I've seen a little more activity out of him not as much as I would prefer tho

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Lol I told you I wouldn't get on the other one until winter time. Still have a lot of ideas up in the air on the second tank and waiting to see how a buddies "multi-tank one sump" works out before
Believe me i understand how it goes, just had to pull ur chain haha...im nowhere near any progress on my 3k either. I'm hoping winter goes well for both of us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

wheatgerm

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 22, 2010
utah
Believe me i understand how it goes, just had to pull ur chain haha...im nowhere near any progress on my 3k either. I'm hoping winter goes well for both of us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeah.... Why don't you hurry and get that thing done already lol.. Agreed I'll get the fishy bug again in the winter and probably get it all finished up. As for now all my fish have enough space to be happy

good luck guys, both of u, fish be with u
Thank you

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
Hey buddy! Did you start on the second tank yet? I still need to come up and see it!

Sent from my C6606 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sgibby88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2014
south jersey
Im fairly new to this forum and have been reading a few pages here and there over the last few days and all I can say is wow great build man. You start the 2nd tank yet

Sent from my SM-T210R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store