The work starts here. 20ft tank!!

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
Cool! Glad the overflow popped out! I didn't know you did taxadermy. I need a duck stuffed!

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

everlastace

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utah
You got that tank?? My cousin and I were all lined up to buy that and then his wife shot it down! Congrats man, I hope this all works out!

wheatgerm

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 22, 2010
utah
Cool! Glad the overflow popped out! I didn't know you did taxadermy. I need a duck stuffed!

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yes sir I do. I usually try to turn away birds lol but we can maybe work something out. The overflows popped right out no issues that's going to look a lot better IMO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
holy cow. your one lucky man!

Honestly I would try to keep it at 20ft that what makes it amazing. We have a 20x5 @ work and you just cant beat that length its amazing to watch the fish swim so freely.

Could you cut the tank in 2x 10ft parts then re seal it in the basement back into 20ft? its 20ft just amazing you can swim in that thing with the fish! think of that 15ft you wont be able to do the back strokes very well ;D

If it was me I would of got one of those cranes with a big bell thats gotta make a hole big enough within a few seconds ;)

Phixer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
CO & CA
Id keep it in tact at 20' and although 3/8" is too thin for this height leaving a couple of inches from the top for the waterline may help with the bowing a little.

Dont know what you would gain by cutting it in half other than mobility. It's still 3/8".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store