The worst nightmare i ever imagined..happened

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.. your all my fish family and your great people.. it means alot to me to know you all understand and that i can tell you my deepest thoughts.. i was a fool to keep them but 8 years we had them and we did the best we could.. and now that i have told you my heartbreak i have alot to do..i feel like i am in some twilight zone but the others need us so i will get off and do what i can.. i will write later ..thank you.

Freke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2007
Sweden
www.exotiskfisk.se
Omg!! It cant get any worse than that.. I realy hope rest of them will be allright. U had ur pacus for 8 years?? Wow it must have been huge. I had mine for like 2 and they aint growing so fast anymore still growing to fast for the volume of the tank. Im realy sorry for ur lost.

AHoskins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
Sorry to see this happen to someone who cared so much for her fish. I loved seeing pictures of them and still hope the other can pull through. Good luck to you Liz.

rob0521

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2007
south florida
Oh man. I'm so sorry to hear that. That is a nightmare. I really hope all your other fish, and the other pacu, make it. Have you heard any idea of when you will get power back?
Good Luck

ShadowBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
I'm so sorry, that's terrible, they were such beautiful fish:(

At least they had much better lives than what the majority of Pacu will end up with.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store