Thick Band Dats (Siamese Tiger) For Sale

dr01d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2006
Jakarta
the tails markings are diff frm indos if u see properly...

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
unknownuza13;727426; said:
It has been stated that the tail stripes alone are not the sole determining factor for properly ID'ing Pulcher from Indo

All I know is they are nice Dats and I have some coming my way:headbang2
Your right indeed, they are some nice looking dats...

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
unknownuza13;727426; said:
It has been stated that the tail stripes alone are not the sole determining factor for properly ID'ing Pulcher from Indo
Agreed. The backwards sweeping middle bar that comes to a point at or before the ventral surface is a far more reliable indicator of D. pulcher than are tail stripes, IMO. Those are pulchers and damn nice ones too!

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Hi guys, the tail markings are not the sole indicator of the strain. We have to look at the overall body shape of the fish and we all know the Indos are longer at the mouths and more longish in shape. No matter what kind of feeding you do, the shape of Indos are still on the longish aspect.

Saying that, I am adivsed to post the price in the thread so that it is better to gather genuine buyers:

To buy individually:

US$350 per pcs

To buy the whole 10 pcs:

US$300 per pcs

Above quote is without freight charge yet.

Each Dat would be packed individually in 1 shipping box.

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
These dats are all over Cali... it's the craze ryte now... there's a whole bunch of fish stores selling these type of dats, 1" in size tho... they are considered wide bars but not true pulchers...true ST's...

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
275ti03;728517; said:
These dats are all over Cali... it's the craze ryte now... there's a whole bunch of fish stores selling these type of dats, 1" in size tho... they are considered wide bars but not true pulchers...true ST's...

why ?????????????:confused:

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
icthyophile;727505; said:
Agreed. The backwards sweeping middle bar that comes to a point at or before the ventral surface is a far more reliable indicator of D. pulcher than are tail stripes, IMO. Those are pulchers and damn nice ones too!

When I said it has been stated I was actually referring to you as being the one who said it...:)

I agree they are damn nice.. Can't wait for them to be in my tank next week:naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store