2. Tank full of firemouths but they tell you know those are africans $20
3.$5 for a tiger barb.
fish stores need to be organized and know there stcok and prices like seriously

stevenjohn21

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Atlanta
How about things that you hate on a day to day fish keeping basis, things that annoy you like for a example i have 1 plant that just wont root in the substrate but yet all my others will......i plant this plant every other day only to find the next morning its floating !

ala02

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2012
Brooksville
Hate when one thing stops working and as soon as it works again another thing is breaking. I also hate how algae produces like the plague. I constantly find myself cleaning it off everyday because I'm a freak about how my tanks appearance. It's all worth the trouble though because I love our fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blue phantom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2011
Denver, CO
I hate that my living room isn't big enough for bigger fish tanks!

FishFreak95

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2009
New Mexico
Our super hard water.
Space.
Money.
Deciding between fish and reptiles. Wanting to bring home fish I catch while fishing.
water changes.
Ill be moving out of my parents house soon(im 17) and ill probably be getting an apartment which means only small fishtanks if any :(

Sent from my SPH-D600 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Time and money, I just had my first son so maintaining my tanks is a drag as I get yelled aat by the girlfriend to hurry it up and the cost of buying food ect. We dont have alot of spare cash floating around between rent, baby stuff and car payments, not to mention vet bills for my dog and her cats.

BlackShark11k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
somewhere
The affect on wild populations that the hobby causes, and the vast majority of so-called "fish keepers" whom neither have the means nor effort to care for the animals properly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store