TITAN AQUATICS 374g (externail) build 96"x30"x30"

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Its the place that did my original stand....the company that did my kitchen cabinets so they match. They dont usually build fish tank stuff but did for me. Right now they are real busy building cabinets for a dead line for a thing called parade of homes. There are a lot of house builders that are trying to get houses built and ready for a large public touring of them over a weekend. Thats the holdup
water testing...

jopheso

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2012
south louisiana
Im super jealous of that tank bro. But thats ok because I live in Lafayette(the tastiest city in the south 2012) and you are stuck in fail NOLA(3rd place) :)

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Im super jealous of that tank bro. But thats ok because I live in Lafayette(the tastiest city in the south 2012) and you are stuck in fail NOLA(3rd place) :)

Acutualy I live in south lafayette (close to broussard)...I am from NOLA but Katrina moved me here. I lived here while going to USL too.

jopheso

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2012
south louisiana
Acutualy I live in south lafayette (close to broussard)...I am from NOLA but Katrina moved me here. I lived here while going to USL too.
LOL I live in south Lafayette :) Youngsville actually. And you must be at least as old as me because it hasnt been called USL for a while now :) I loved your 240 build thread by the way and I am sure this one will be just as good.

jopheso

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2012
south louisiana
Cool...im 36 and if cajun wood ever gets my stand done ill have it set up lol. You ever seen the SELAS site? http://selas.us/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=index

LOL Im 36 too this is kinda creepy! Cool site I will definitely check that out. By the way Im not sure what monsters you are keeping in your tank, but I should have a few generations of marbled crawfish going in the next couple of months. I can hook you up with some if ya want.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store