Tropical Gars

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Cool! Richard's here too. B) I'll post a pic of mine soon, once I find my camera, lol... maybe we can the t-gar owners together and post the pics of the off-colored ones also. :)

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
BGG said:
Cool! Richard's here too. B) I'll post a pic of mine soon, once I find my camera, lol... maybe we can the t-gar owners together and post the pics of the off-colored ones also. :)
I will be anywhere Anachronistic predatory fish are Dan. :p
Especially my favorite the Lepisostidae

Love of Gar knows no boundaries :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Tropical Gars can still be bought here in the US . Pm me if you want to order em.

T-Gars are sought after because they are rare. Unfortunately, they dont appeal to much to me ( or maybe fortunately so i dont have to spend money? :D ) . Cuban Gars ,on the other hand are yummy.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
there all the same imo

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
redtailfool said:
Tropical Gars can still be bought here in the US . Pm me if you want to order em.

T-Gars are sought after because they are rare. Unfortunately, they dont appeal to much to me ( or maybe fortunately so i dont have to spend money? :D ) . Cuban Gars ,on the other hand are yummy.
Really? From who? George was the only one to bring them in, and they're sold out... of course, someone could've bought several and is selling them now, LOL.

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
BTW Wes, I agree, the gold color that develops on Cubans is very cool. B)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store