MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
Thanks Kelly.. I dont mind getting a reaction.. I do like to paint odd things that are out of the normal but I get what youre saying.

You are a really good painter, there's no question there. But what you paint is, like they said, odd. Its creepy but not so much so that its a turn off. It piques a morbid curiosity in me. I don't know if I like it, but I am responding to it. I am a writer by nature and the one thing that my teachers have impressed on me is that we want a reaction. It may be love, it may be hate. It is a reaction we are going for. To have someone read one of my stories and say "Meh." is a bad sign. The same is true of your art. You want a strong emotional reaction. I'd say you got just that and therefore, are successful at what you do. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Keep em coming Sean! I'll have to take a pic of the penguin guy painting you gave Monique and I. Id love something similar to it but of a pbass guy. Definitely getting better w/ the paint.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Very cool !!! Any painting from a friend gets hung in my house. The best art is original art. Great job !!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store