MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
i've never had problmes with my Undulatus when mixed with other triggers

steveluigi

Feeder Fish
Dec 28, 2008
West Yorkshire
Would anyone know as to weather I would be safe putting a dwarf fuzzy lionfish in my tank with the fish I have in there now?. I think that the only one that may be in danger would be the damsel, but as mentioned above it is very quick and the trigger can't catch it. I'm pretty sure that the Tang and the Trigger will be ok?

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Third post in this thread, some seven years ago...

Any member with additional experiences on comming Undulatus?

( i keep one solo, nowadays...)

Silent assassin

Feeder Fish
Aug 14, 2018
Has anybody succesfully kept an undulated trigger with any tankmates. I am planning on getting one, but, I read that that are highly aggressive to other fish. So has anyone kept tankmates with them, and if so what.

Also is there any fish that you think might stand a chance with one and that I should give a try, as long as it is not to expensive.

Silent assassin

Feeder Fish
Aug 14, 2018
I have a 125 gallon tank with an undulate, Niger, Picasso triggerfish. They are all maybe 4 inches at most. Have obviously been lucky so far but all seem to get along well. Have a clown fish with damsels and a lunar wrasse around 7 inches. All fish are doing well so far. Will be adding a small clown triggerfish hoping they will all continue to keep peace

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Silent assassin

Feeder Fish
Aug 14, 2018
Has anybody succesfully kept an undulated trigger with any tankmates. I am planning on getting one, but, I read that that are highly aggressive to other fish. So has anyone kept tankmates with them, and if so what.

Also is there any fish that you think might stand a chance with one and that I should give a try, as long as it is not to expensive.
I have a 125 gallon tank with an undulate trigger as well as a Niger and Picasso trigger. Maybe 4 inches at most. Have been in the tank for probably 2 months. All is good so far. Adding a clown trigger soon hope this doesn't change the tanks attitude

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store