Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
My Gold Saum, or my sals...

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Most of my fish are not for sale at any reasonable price.

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
I don't normally sell or trade fish, but if I had to, my untouchables would be my 3 year old blue acara, because it is the fish that got me back into cichlids after a couple of years without keeping cichlids. And also, my polleni because it is just a great fish with a great personality and I've grown it since it was 2 inches and now reaching 6.

ercnan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
The End Of The Yellow Brick Road
My gold Sev.
Raised from smaller than a quarter, and hand fed to bigger than my hand.
Going on 4 years old and quite possibly the most docile fish I've had/have.

powrisal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2007
cincinnati
i could never get rid of any of my fish. case in point i had two ck and my friend really wanted one and offered to buy my smaller one. my friend is a real smooth talker and i reluctantly said yes. but when he came over to get it and i went to fish him out i just couldn't do it and he left empty handed. here is a pic

097.JPG

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Glad you kept them! Both are stunning!

K626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
South FL
beautiful ck's! The only way I would sell is if they had a bigger better setup and could take better care of my fish than I could. That is the ONLY way.

powrisal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2007
cincinnati
thanks guys but i ended up with only one. i put the little one in a different tank thinking he was being out competed for food, and he wouldn't eat after that and he passed:(

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
I've put my fish on the market before but I'm at a better place in life/hobby now. Fish I will keep no matter of price offered I'm thinking..

Barra - The Tri-State Barra.. just ate my 10" RCK.. I think.. All I know is RCK's missing.. lol but still love him..
Tiger Ray - RTF/Neo fishy lineage.. I feel cooler just owning it..
Emporer - From a N. Va person I consider a good friend through an indirect route and as long as he boads well he's staying..
Any other fish coming out of the NE that I adopt.. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store