Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My summer watch list so far. Pitch perfect 2. Avengers. Jurassic world. Ant man. Pixel. Fantastic four. Minions. Mad max. Yeah I know I'm behind.
Im behind too with Mad Max and Avengers....no interest in those others.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah,I will go and see Terminator.....how does a cyborg's hair turn grey?

Reactions: lp85253

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I liked the last one so this one gets a watch from me.....Arnold being in it is an added attraction.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
what is that movie Dope about? for a moment there, I had thought that was the nwa movie

naming Easy's ex wife as exec producer only means they went to her and said here is some money, and your name gets to go in the credits, now we get to do what we want with your late husband's name and likeness

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
krich, from what I know, old Arnold is a terminator made to look like an aged man. if that is not true, I wonder if he is just a terminator that has been around a long time. because it is living tissue that's used on terminators that get sent back in time so maybe the tissue ages as well?

anyways, I just got back from seeing Jurassic world. I am very surprised at how crowded the theaters are where i'm at for this movie. I go in the day time to avoid the crowds at night. we got there about 12:15 to catch the 12:30 showing, but they told us it was almost sold out and that we'd have to sit towards the front most likely so we decided to catch the one at 1:00. it was almost full by the time the show started.

then when the movie was over, as we walked out the room, there was already a long line of maybe 50 people waiting for the next showing

I had read that they predict a huge opening and it appears they're gonna be accurate

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
What about southpaw krich?

Dope is just a movie that did well at the substance movie festival. Black geek goes to a party and and up with a bag pack full of dope and becomes cool through distributing it. Lighthearted comedy drama. Nothin special

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No interest in seeing Dope right away since it is a comedy,same with Southpaw.It's a drama but I can wait for it.
I was joking about the gray haired cyborg as I figured it would be due to living tissue or something along those lines.I think they could have done without it though.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Oh yeah,I will go and see Terminator.....how does a cyborg's hair turn grey?
in Arnold's world anything is possible...A semi -illiterate weight lifter turned "actor" becomes the gov . of the 5th largest economy in the world and is mentioned as the reason for a constitutional change that would allow him to run for Prez......As DON KING would say "only in AMERICA".....So ignoring a little thing like cyborg "aging" has to be easy.....I bet they write the explanation into the script and it may be as simple as the organic parts of the cyborg are cloned human tissue , thus aging like any other living being , while the mechanical parts remain intact....what do you think ? possible scenario ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store