Upcoming Movies and TV shows

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
sadly I think all the Jurassic park movies beat Godzilla.

well, part 1 blows it away. the rest of them may be equal or lesser than Godzilla. all forgettable

and if I were to guess i'd guess Jurassic world to be much better than Godzilla

I might go see it early afternoon tomorrow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol funny measuring point
Haha nothing else to compare it to really.They both dragged in the beginnings,say the first thirty minutes or so but this one really delivered with the monsters,er animals,fighting once they finally got around to it....That is the main attraction for me with the Jurassic films and this one didn't disapoint.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Haha nothing else to compare it to really.They both dragged in the beginnings,say the first thirty minutes or so but this one really delivered with the monsters,er animals,fighting once they finally got around to it....That is the main attraction for me with the Jurassic films and this one didn't disapoint.
That's pretty much what I'm into too. The chaos of Dino on Dino and Dino vs weak arse man

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I haven't seen the trailer but I heard that some of the surviving members are not too happy about the film.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,I just looked it up and saw the trailer....sounds like sourgrapes from Ren.The guy that's playing Ice Cube looks more like Drake lol!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store