Update of my RD, his wife, and their frys

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
iCR8;2998302; said:
Looking good JP. Looks like we have the 2 biggest head FH in the USA almost.

Your protrudes more forward then mine, but mine is wider and broader. 2 completely different style heads.

Very impressive, you know we should do a female free exchange. imagine if we concentrated 2 strong super big head genes?
Thanks bro. Care to share your monsterkok? :D

MidasMixer;2998524; said:
That kok is freaking nasty, but in a good way
:headbang2

yengkypluto;2999706; said:
ur male is a beast very nice
Thanks!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
JPlikewoah;2998259; said:
:ROFL: Yea man, you see the MK already on him? lol You need to update your FHs!

Meh.. sometime maybe.. lol Kinda wouldn't mind having that KK we were talking about.. It taunts me.. :( :ROFL:

Hope those bucket pics where when you first got him? (And that he's not leaving..) Though I will vouch for his massive-ness.. He's a big mofo.. :D

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
you have some gorgeous breathtaking gorgeous fish......... and congradulations on the babies..

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
cichlaguapote;3000671; said:
Meh.. sometime maybe.. lol Kinda wouldn't mind having that KK we were talking about.. It taunts me.. :( :ROFL:

Hope those bucket pics where when you first got him? (And that he's not leaving..) Though I will vouch for his massive-ness.. He's a big mofo.. :D
Those bucket pics were taken when I was moving him into his 75g. I took these shots real quick and floated him in the 75 right away since he was going nuts in the bucket due to him not being able to stay in there without bending his tail. I wish you saw him when he was at his 100% when you came by recently. There's always next time;) Btw, how big is bulldog now? He used to be one thick MOFO as well.

Don't worry, he's not going anywhere. Unless.....some dude rolls in a Corolla with a bucket in his hand:nilly::ROFL:

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
LOL Bulldog is big..Probably almost same size as your MK.. But you know someone else's fish that you don't see all the time always look bigger. Plus MK's head gives him like an extra 2" in length.. lol

Yeah watch out for that guy.. He was drooling over your car last time :ROFL:

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Red Devil;3000709; said:
you have some gorgeous breathtaking gorgeous fish......... and congradulations on the babies..
Double gorgeous FTW! Thanks:D

cichlaguapote;3001960; said:
LOL Bulldog is big..Probably almost same size as your MK.. But you know someone else's fish that you don't see all the time always look bigger. Plus MK's head gives him like an extra 2" in length.. lol

Yeah watch out for that guy.. He was drooling over your car last time :ROFL:
Yea, I agree Bulldog should be right around the size of MK if not bigger by now.

The car is always for sale for the "right" price;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store