Update of my RD, his wife, and their frys

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
He is filling in very nicely JP. I missed watching him grow up while U took a break. He is a beauty and I bet he could fill a 150 long with ease. IMO the taller the tank for mine the better. They seem to love to go up and down even more than side to side.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Mattyou;3005028; said:
He is filling in very nicely JP. I missed watching him grow up while U took a break. He is a beauty and I bet he could fill a 150 long with ease. IMO the taller the tank for mine the better. They seem to love to go up and down even more than side to side.
I agree Matt. To promote KOK growth, tall tanks are always a big +. Unfortunately he will have to be in this 75g for now. I am thinking about getting the 110g when the time comes though.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
JPlikewoah;3004112; said:
Yea, I agree Bulldog should be right around the size of MK if not bigger by now.

The car is always for sale for the "right" price;)

I will bring him over to visit.. :D

On the car I'll let you know if I rob a bank.. :ROFL:

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
Very nice, JP.

That is one impressive male, and the female ain't to shabby either.

I will look forward to updates on those fry.

Your male looks very good with that black background. I have a FH that looks good with a black background as well. I thought that black backgrounds were suppose to make FHs look like crap.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
yeah the link wasn't working for me.. if you get it uploaded to youtube post it and I'll edit the previous posts out. :)

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
cichlaguapote;3017461; said:
yeah the link wasn't working for me.. if you get it uploaded to youtube post it and I'll edit the previous posts out. :)
One more try with youtube.

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-Er2l1Ct7s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-Er2l1Ct7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Angler;3017376; said:
Very nice, JP.

That is one impressive male, and the female ain't to shabby either.

I will look forward to updates on those fry.

Your male looks very good with that black background. I have a FH that looks good with a black background as well. I thought that black backgrounds were suppose to make FHs look like crap.
Thanks, I am glad you like them:headbang2
He seems to be one of the less sensitive one and is doing fine with the black background with bright light and gravel so far. I will eventually change out his gravel to darker natural gravel and blue background though.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Good job.. his head is freakin huge.. he listen's to some awesome music..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store