UPS screwed up my order!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I think when you have something overnighted, there's less of a risk since those packages are priority. When you have 2-3-5 days shipping they tend to go the economic route since you're not paying that premium price

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
To be clear, 2nd day, next day and next day early AM CANNOT be handed off to USPS so it goes the same as previously. I am not sure on 3 day. I will ask tomorrow at work.

Sent from Samsung 4G Microwave

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL..okay,okay!

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
To be clear, 2nd day, next day and next day early AM CANNOT be handed off to USPS so it goes the same as previously. I am not sure on 3 day. I will ask tomorrow at work.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Good to know if I'm offered the option of next day or 2 day shipping.

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008

good to know!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My supplies arrived today so now my fish have good to eat lol.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
FOSTER SMITH IS BULLCRAP!! THEY ARE A SCAM! I ORDERED 20 FISH FROM LIVEAQUARIA FOR OVER 200 DOLLARS AND ABOUT 15 WERE DEAD WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG PRICES BACK. LIKE FOR A 8 DOLLAR LOACH THEY ONLY GAVE ME 2 DOLLARS BACK AND THE REMAINING FIVE FISH DIED LATER ON.

callmechris

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2011
Ma
If I'm not mistaken the package has to weigh a certain amount to make the full delivery, if it's less then it goes to the post office. I think it's the most dumbest thing. I live 2 seconds from my post office and they still don't do the full delivery

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store